Patient ReviewsAll Reviews
Credentials & Specialties
- Board Certified: Vascular Surgery
- National Alliance Wound Care Certified
- Graduate of the Pennsylvania State University, College of Medicine, Hershey, PA
- Vascular Surgery Fellowship: Ochsner Medical Center, New Orleans, LA
- General Surgery Residency: Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Specializes in endovascular surgical procedures
- Veteran, Major, United States Army
- American College of Surgeons
- Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
- Author of numerous published articles
- Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Baltimore Magazine “Top Doctor”
Dr. Mark Gonze is a highly respected vascular surgeon with extensive experience in endovascular surgical procedures. He is board certified in vascular surgery and is a National Alliance Wound Care Certified physician. Dr. Gonze received his medical degree from the Pennsylvania State University, College of Medicine in Hershey, PA, and completed his general surgery residency at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. He then went on to complete his vascular surgery fellowship at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Gonze is a veteran of the United States Army and is a proud member of the American College of Surgeons and the Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation. He has authored numerous published articles on various aspects of vascular surgery and is a Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
In addition to his academic and military achievements, Dr. Gonze has been recognized by Baltimore Magazine as a "Top Doctor" for his exceptional patient care and surgical expertise. He currently practices at clinics in Abingdon, Bel Air, Havre de Grace, and Rosedale and is available for appointments. Dr. Gonze’s patients value his compassionate approach to care and his commitment to providing the best possible outcomes for their health.